Delphi TCP and UDP socket library client/server component. Features of the library include:
- Supports all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Delphi: Delphi 4 through Delphi XE8 and Delphi 10 Seattle.
- Use to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords.
- Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports using session keys.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Use with the MarshallSoft AES Encryption Library for strong encryption/decryption.
- Create chat servers and clients.
- Create client/server file transfer programs.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Connect to a device by sending commands to its IP address.
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Includes multiple examples.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with C/C++, Visual Basic, Power BASIC, Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, and Xbase
- License covers all programming languages.
- Purchase with or without C source code for the DLLs.
- Fully functional evaluation version.
Client/Server Comm Lib for Delphi is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64, WinServer.
Client/Server Comm Lib for Delphi (version 7.0) has a file size of 1.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 89 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.